How to Prolong the ISIC Card
Submitting an Application:
Application for the CKM member for the academic year 2019 – 2020
- The document can be downloaded on this page on the right.
- The application form which is filled out and signed is to be submitted together with proof of payment at the Study Department or in the office for ISIC card registration: 18 Hviezdoslavovo nám., room 54 (basement next to the lift)
Updating the photo:
Applicants for the copies of ISIC card have a possibility to update the photo on their card:
simultaneously by submitting the application with the photo by email or in the electronic form (JPG) to an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- size 480 x 640 points (3:4) in color.
- Light background, direct look, visible shoulders, no headgear and no shadows around.
- Photos must be taken by the digital camera, not by a web camcorder of the notebook or PC.
Fees associated with issuing:
- new ISIC card: €23,– (€10,– card + €13,– ISIC licence)
- copy of the valid ISIC card: €15,– (just for the card)
- copy of the card with the prolongation of ISIC licence validity: €28 (€15,– card + €13,– ISIC stamp)
- ISIC validation stamp: €13,– (prolongation of ISIC licence validity)
Payment by bank transfer to the AFAD bank account:
- IBAN: SK42 8180 0000 0070 0007 2516
- BIC / SWIFT: SPSRSKBAXXX
- VS: 648006
- SS: is identical as the one for admission fee payment (each student has a unique SS and can obtain it in the AIS2 system, when he/she clinks on the payment order in the section called fees.