The Program Board of AFAD
The program board is responsible for the quality of education.
The Program Board of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava is an AFAD body whose role is to support meeting education quality standards within the internal system of AFAD. The Board is a rector´s advisory body dealing with quality assurance and evaluation of the internal system of higher education at AFAD, which is responsible for the quality of education in study programs and other forms of education, for artistic activities and research in study programs as well as in habilitation and inauguration proceedings. The Vice-rector for Academic Affairs is the Chairperson of the Board, and their function lasts during the execution of the vice-rector for academic affairs function as it is stated by the AFAD Statutes and the Act on the Higher Education Institutions. The Board members are vice-rectors, teachers in charge of study programs, student representatives (one for every level of studies i.e. undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate studies) and external members of professional institutions and professional chambers. The Boards meets at least once in an academic semester.
Staff members of the AFAD Program Board:
- doc. Mgr. art. Jana Hojstričová, ArtD. (AFAD in Bratislava)
- teachers in charge-automatic nomination for an individual study program
- Bc. Zuzana Šupolová (undergraduate studies, AFAD in Bratislava)
- Mgr. Alexandra Smolková (graduate studies, AFAD in Bratislava)
- Mgr. art. Ema Lančaričová (postgraduate studies, AFAD in Bratislava)
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bencová, PhD. (Faculty of Architecture Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava)
- Mgr. Viera Kleinová (Slovak National Gallery, Bratislava)
- Mgr. art. Ľudmila Zozuľáková (Regional Museum in Prešov)
- Mgr. art. Dorota Kenderová, ArtD. (East Slovak Gallery, Košice)
- IR 14/2021 Statute of the Program Board of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in BratislavaPDF, 575 KB
- Invitation and schedule of the online meeting of PB of AFAD on 09. 05. 2022PDF, 723 KB
- Invitation and schedule of the online meeting of PB of AFAD on 09. 05. 2022 – external expertsPDF, 722 KB