18. 10. 2018 | discussion | The theme of the discussion evening will be a reflection of the design approach in the context of the graduates of the Department of Visual Communication at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava.
5. 10. – 28. 10. 2018 | exhibition | For the last 60-70 years, twice a year, School of Visual Arts hires their most prominent designers and artists, teachers at SVA, to create subway posters promoting the school. 64 of them can be seen in the MEDIUM Gallery
21. 9. - 30. 9. 2018 | exhibition | The Horror Aurum exhibition is a response to the theme of the International Biennale ŠperkStret 2018: Gold – the Aura of Rarity, an event stimulating discussion about gold as a metaphor for the value of studio jewellery
5. 9. – 16. 9. 2018 | exhibition | The exhibition Depper Down than Inside presents four distinctive practitioners from fine arts, design and architecture. They probe the permeability of the traditional disciplines and their methods of display, of mental structures and constructs
1. 8. - 26. 8. 2018 | exhibition | The "Constructive lyric" project by Mária Janušová aims to point out the line of contemporary visual art, whose work is characterized by a conceptual approach, the relevance of the form or the poetic expression of works.
28. 6. 2018 | discussion | The definition of the non-functional thought is relative to one’s own situation. It is a way of observing fragments of reality, of creating connections among events, people, places, perceptions, beliefs etc.