16. 1. - 17. 2. 2019 | exhibition | Exhibition project 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 is the cooperation of three authors at one time and in one space. The common ground is the exploration of the body-space-material-world-experience relationship.
14. 12. - 21. 12. 2018 | exhibition | Exhibition of works by students of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava who have worked under the guidance of the French designer Éric Jourdan in the Studio of the visiting professor during his teaching stay
13. 12. - 21. 12. 2018 | exhibition | The exhibition documents three years of KEGA project at the Department of Applied Art of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, which was to provide students with alternative methods of creation, research and teaching in materials and technologies in the context of history of ceramics, glass and jewelery
18. 10. 2018 | discussion | The theme of the discussion evening will be a reflection of the design approach in the context of the graduates of the Department of Visual Communication at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava.
5. 10. – 28. 10. 2018 | exhibition | For the last 60-70 years, twice a year, School of Visual Arts hires their most prominent designers and artists, teachers at SVA, to create subway posters promoting the school. 64 of them can be seen in the MEDIUM Gallery
21. 9. - 30. 9. 2018 | exhibition | The Horror Aurum exhibition is a response to the theme of the International Biennale ŠperkStret 2018: Gold – the Aura of Rarity, an event stimulating discussion about gold as a metaphor for the value of studio jewellery