Accessibility Statement of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava website www.vsvu.sk.
The Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava intends to provide access to its website, in accordance with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
This Accessibility Statement refers to website www.vsvu.sk.
State of conformity
This website is partially in line with Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and on amendment to other acts as amended and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 with regard to components of non-conformity specified below.
The content specified below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Non-compliance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies:
- Trailers do not provide captions.
[Success criterion 1.2.2 Captions (Prerecorded)]
- There is no content alternative available to trailers.
[Success criterion 1.2.3 Audio Description or Media Alternative (Prerecorded)]
- Trailers do not provide audio descriptions.
[Success criterion 1.2.5 Audio Description (Prerecorded)]
- Content heading structure is not always being maintained, usually in news, locally also on main info pages (skipping levels or heading marking). Lists in content aren't always presented as lists, eg. some employees list in aside info panels. Text in content is emphasised only by using colors instead of corresponding text formatting/code.
[Success criterion 1.3.1 Info and Relationships; Recommendation 2.4.10 Section Headings]
- Some menu links (eg, inactive menu entries, news tag links), as well as colorized pages, and color-highlighted texts do not provide sufficient color contrast.
[Success criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum); Recommendation 1.4.6 Contrast (Enhanced)]
- Some hypertext links in content do not provide screen reader user friendly text or useful description; usually text links to external sites.
[Success criterion 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context); Recommendation 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only)]
- Website does not provide skip links, eg. jump to content at the page beginning.
[Success criterion 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks]
- Downloadable documents generally do not provide semantic text formatting, content index or tags, meta data info about the document or language.
[Success criterions 1.3.1 Info and Relationships, 2.4.2 Page Titled, 2.4.3 Focus Order, 3.1.1 Language of Page, 3.1.2 Language of Parts]
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Statement was prepared on December 29, 2022.
The assessment of conformity of the website with requirements of Act No. 95/2019 Coll. on information technologies in the public administration and relevant executive regulations in the extent of conditions laid down in Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed in the form of self-assessment.
The Statement was most recently updated on December 29, 2022.
Feedback and contact information
In the event of any difficulties with accessibility of the website, please, contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is administered by the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava.
The contact person for accessibility and handling requests for feedback is Tomas Jancarik from the Webmaster department of Administration.
In the event of unsatisfactory response to motions or applications sent as part of the feedback to a public sector body, in line with Art.7(1)(b) of Directive 2016/2102 of the Euorpean Parliament, you can notify, as part of the enforcement procedure, the body authorised to enforce the Directive, i.e. the Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic at e-mail address: email@example.com.