Every year, AFAD launches a call for students of the last master's year or recent graduates of design disciplines (from the departments of design, textiles, applied arts and visual communication), who have the opportunity to apply for a studio, provided for them for one year and for free. The studios are situated in former administrative premises offered to us for this purpose by J&T Bank at Koliba in Bratislava.
The studios have different layouts, which allows the creation of different types of workspaces, from individual to shared in a group, depending on the profession or space requirements for work. As the space capacities are limited, the number of residents we can accommodate in case of interest is also limited.
The selection of candidates to be provided with a workspace is based on the submitted project. Selected candidates are provided with space for 1 year, with the possibility of renewing the contract (max. 3 years).
Follow our social networks and website, where we publish the current open call every year.
- Lukáš Kollár (Visual communication) - portfólio
- Petra Kovács (Fashion design) - portfólio
- Kristína Ligačová (Glass, Photography) – portfólio
- Katarína Plačková & Adriána Ondrušová (Visual communication) – portfólio & portfólio
- Viktória Remiarová (Textile design)
- Viktor Tabiš & Erika Remencová (Design, Ceramics) – portfólio & portfólio
- Jana Vaterková (Textile design) - portfólio