Results of the student survey on the quality of education
The student survey took place from 30 June 2021 to 31 August 2021. A total of 96 respondents completed the survey. Students had the opportunity to answer questions divided into four areas related to teaching at school in general, teaching theoretical subjects, teaching vocational subjects and teaching in the studio.
Respondents had the opportunity to express their satisfaction on a linear scale from 1 to 5, where No. 1 represented the greatest satisfaction and No. 5 biggest dissatisfaction.
The table shows the wording of the survey question and the average of the evaluation.
In addition to the score, respondents had the opportunity to answer each question openly. We do not disclose these anonymity responses.
On behalf of the Academic Senate of AFAD, thank you for your participation.
- Interest in school events 2.59
- Spatial and technological equipment of the school 3.03
- Catering and school accommodation 4.05
- Library services 2.58
- IT and e-school services, e-learning, digital communication 2.91
- Access to information on studies, grants and project calls at school 2.8
- Availability and quality of internships and stays abroad at the school 2.43
- Degree of protection against intolerance, discrimination or violation of rights and personal freedoms at school 2.17
- Quality of education at school in general 2.52
- Social security and care for students at school 2.75
- Atmosphere at school 2.13
Teaching of theoretical subjects:
- Level and content of teaching theoretical subjects 2.42
- Actuality of theoretical subjects 2.47
- Selection of compulsory elective and elective theoretical subjects 2.87
- Foreign language teaching 3.01
- Objective, transparent, professional and fair evaluation of theoretical subjects 2.23
Teaching professional subjects:
- Level, content and connection of teaching professional subjects with teaching in the studio 2.53
- Actuality of professional subjects 2.41
- Selection of compulsory elective and elective professional subjects 2.83
- Objective, transparent, professional and fair evaluation of professional subjects 2.44
Teaching in the studio:
- Level and content of teaching in the studio 1.87
- Communication in the studio 1.97
- Material and technical equipment of the studio 2.29
- Actuality of teaching in the studio 1.9
- Objective, transparent and fair evaluation 1.92