Information on the course of the summer semester with pandemic measures
Dear students, doctoral students, teachers, on Monday, February 21, the summer semester of the academic year 2021/2022 begins at the AFAD.
Based on the current pandemic situation, courses will take place as follows:
- Preparatory courses, studios and professional subjects will take place in person in buildings according to the schedule.
- The drawing courses will take place in person in buildings and spaces according to the schedule (including architecture students who will be in the drawing room in the building on Drotárska cesta 44)
- The theoretical subjects will take place online as before. (The possibility of full-time teaching from April in seminars and subjects with small groups of up to 30 people will inform you directly about the full-time teaching of the subject.)
Regime of entry into school buildings:
- Upon entering the AFAD buildings, everyone is obliged to disinfect their hands and cover their noses and mouths with a clean, dry mask.
- A person with a symptom of a respiratory tract infection that could correspond to symptoms of a COVID-19 disease, such as fever above 38°C, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle pain, headache, fatigue, malaise, loss of smell and taste, does not enter the AFAD buildings .
- Wearing a mask is observed in buildings.
- MOM – testing at Drotárska will be open only on Tuesday morning.
- In case of positivity of the student and the teacher, it is necessary to continue to report to the covid line firstname.lastname@example.org