The ProQuest Day online meeting is intended for information and researchers from institutions who have access to e-resources on the ProQuest, Ebook Central, Alexander Street and other platforms. You can look forward to case studies, practical demonstrations and news.
The program will take place online
Application and program of the meeting:
- How ProQuest supports processes in science and education in an online environment
- 22 months with a moderated purchase of e-books at the National Technical Library
- How to publish and make visible final theses in the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database for free
- How to make primary sources available in digital form
- Text and data mining with TDM Studio and sentiment analysis
- What scientists and students from science and technology will find at ProQuest Central
We divided the program into webinars in the range of 20-30 minutes. You can attend presentations of your choice. You will connect to all of them via one link, which we will send after registration.