Design without Borders: Selection in Collegium Hungaricum Vienna during Vienna Design Week 2023
As part of Vienna Design Week this year, a retrospective of the Design Without Borders exhibition series will also be presented, and a number of works from students, graduates and teachers of our school will be represented! Stop by to take a look at the exhibition, or to one of the accompanying events.
- Hollandstraße 4
- Hollandstraße 4
22. 9. - 1. 10. 2023 - in parallel to Vienna Design Week
- open: daily 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- commented tours / curatorial presence: 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
2. 10. - 5. 10. 2023 continuation
- open: daily 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- visit possible only by prior arrangement at email@example.com
25. 09. 2023 from 5 p.m.: Event within the framework of VDW on site
- speech by Márton Méhes (head of Collegium Hungaricum) and Reinhard Backhausen (leading expert on circular economy in Austria)
- dance performance by Rita Góbi with percussion accompaniment by Dávid Szegö
27. 09. 2023 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Traces of actions. Why do we cook?
- lecture by Arpád Dobriban with tasting
- entrance 15 EUR, registration until 23.9. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors from Slovakia / AFAD
Paula Malinowska / Tímea Kepová / Igor Kováč / Nina Abramovičová / Dorota Sloviaková / Kristýna Španihelová / Patrik Illo / Ladislava Repková / Branislav Laho / Stanislav Meliš + Jozef Michalko / Andrea Ďurianová / Zuzana Zmateková
About Design without Borders
14 countries, 76 creators, a wide interpretation of design, interoperability between genres and themes in one exhibition - that's what Design without Borders / Design ohne Grenzen / Design without Borders / Határtalan Design is like this year.
The exhibition with such a focus was launched for the first time almost twenty years ago by the curatorial duo Szilvia Szigeti and Tamás Radnóti.