An online discussion with the school psychologist
An online discussion with the school psychologist about mental health during a pandemic for AFAD students. Let's have a nice evening together!
Dear students of AFAD in Bratislava, we invite you to an online talk with discussion on the topic "Mental health and wellbeing during a pandemic" led by Martin Šarkan, the psychologist of the Support and Counseling Center for AFAD students in Bratislava.
What will be happening?
- you will learn information about what is happening to us from a psychological point of view during this unusual situation,
- you will have the opportunity to discuss your experiences in smaller groups,
- to get feedback of our psychologist Martin Šarkan,
- you will have the opportunity to get to know each other freely and communicate with each other,
- and ask the staff of the Support and counseling center and your representatives in the student part of the Academic Senate about what may interest you.
NOTE: We can organize one discussion circle in English.
As this is a rather informal social event, we invite you to create a pleasant environment for Yourself, take on hand everything that will make the time spent more pleasant, ie. food, drink, etc.
The informal discussion for students of AFAD is organized by the Support and counseling center in cooperation with the student part of the Academic Senate of AFAD.
Access data and tutorial
Original tutorial for the Wonder platform in English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfRDhi1dvaI
Event web address: wonder.me/r?id=92068ed7-a219-4d6c-9e17-c93026a46e00
Password (AFAD year of establishment): 1949
For a smooth meeting of the meeting, we recommend the participants to join in advance - the application will be ready from 19:45. Please make sure your speakers and microphone work.