The Accreditation Board of AFAD
The Accreditation Board is an independent structure of AFAD internal system.
The Accreditation Board of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava is an AFAD body which in terms of the quality standards of education makes an independent structure of the AFAD internal system. The AFAD Accreditation Board monitors and evaluates the compliance of the AFAD internal system, AFAD study programs and AFAD habilitation and inauguration proceedings with the Higher Education Act, the Quality Assurance Act, the quality standards of education as well as the AFAD Statutes and its long-term plan. The AFAD Accreditation Board has 9 members, including the Chairman of the Board and the Vice-Chairman of the Board.
Staff members of the AFAD Accreditation Board:
- prof. PhDr. Peter Michalovič, CSc. (Comenius University in Bratislava)
- doc. Mgr. Katarína Kolbiarz Chmelinová, PhD. (Comenius University in Bratislava)
- Mgr. Oľga Miháliková (Slovak Chamber of Architects, Bratislava)
- Mgr. art. Barbara Davidson, ArtD. (Chamber of Restorers, Bratislava)
- doc. MgA. Filip Cenek (Faculty of Fine Arts, Brno University of Technology, CZ)
- Mgr. Mária Rišková (design and media theoretician)
- Mgr. Lucia Gregorová Stach, PhD. (SNG, Bratislava)
- Mgr. Ján Kralovič, PhD. (AFAD)
- Mgr. art. Peter Sit (AFAD)