One Day Every Day
There are only less than 10 days left until the end of the campaign and we have a long way to go!
My debut book, One Day Every Day, is the result of a project I have been working on for two years. During that time, this series gained international acclaim and managed to do the following:
- Grand Prix at the Rovinj Photodays 2021 festival in Croatia
- finalist of the Images Vevey Biennial in Switzerland (2021)
- Finalist in the Grand Prix Bialystok Interphoto in Poland (2021) - 10 authors
- was published in the book MOJO Flavor published in Italy
- Published on the international platform PHmuseum.com
- Published in the Latvian magazine FK Magazine
- exhibited at the Charter Festival in Rome
- the main visual of the Month of Photography 2021 festival in Bratislava
- part of the pilot project of the Milota Havránková Foundation - exhibition Latent Revolutions (2021)
- It has been exhibited in Bratislava, Ljubljana since the beginning of 2022 and will soon travel to other exhibitions in Croatia and Paris.
The book we are currently preparing is unconventional, playful and different from ordinary books. It contains 60 photographs on 62 pages, professional text in Slovak and English. It is a photo book in which you go back to childhood and you will rediscover the undiscovered and then rediscover it once again. Have you seen a book that has no beginning and no end? THIS IS IT!
What can you look forward to?
professional text in Slovak and English by curator Branislav Štěpánek
design by graphic designer Matúš Lelovský
extraordinary unique project
as early as May 2022
What can you do?
Pre-order a book or a set of postcards, risography, photography, or just contribute and thus support its publication.
You can do this through this campaign https://www.startlab.sk/projekty/2706-one-day-every-day-kniha/
The book is published with the support of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, Photon Gallery in Ljubljana and will be published at its own expense in cooperation with the Reflector platform in Vienna.
The One Day Every Day project was created as part of the dissertation at the AFAD under the guidance of doc. Mgr.art. Jana Hojstričová, ArtD. and consultant doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.