What's the Point? 04
Dear students, You are invited to the third meeting of the reading group at the MEDIUM Gallery entitled What's the Point? The meeting will take place at the MEDIUM Gallery on Hviezdoslavovo Square.
If you haven´t joined our Microsoft Teams via your student e-mail address, write us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
This time we have chosen the texts that are thematically related to current exhibitions Distant Solids of Kristína Mičová and Finding Lines of Michaela Rapavá, exploring the concept of TIME.
- Václav Janoščík, Nespavost, 2018
- Hartmut Rosa, Social Acceleration: Ethical and Political Consequences of a Desynchronized High-Speed Society
- Elsa Kosmack Vaara, Exploring the Aesthetics of Felt Time
- Thomas Hylland Eriksen, Tyranie okamžiku (excerpt)
- Distant Solids exhibition text by Katarína Poliačiková
- exhibition text Finding Lines by Michaela Rapavá
We expect you to read the texts (make notices) at home on your own and within the reading group we can discuss them together – in the reaction to the exhibition context as well. Texts are available as PDFs/.docs via our Microsoft Teams What´s the Point? (and they are for study purposes only).
Together with Dáša and Miroslav we are looking forward to seeing you!