We invite you to the opening of the season with the exhibition TO PIECES, in the curatorial concept of Vladimíra Büngerová with the subtitle Fragment and Torso in Fine Art, also to the celebration connected with it and the concerts of Čavalenka, IAmNøt and Kasha Potrohosh.
SNG Schaubmarov mlyn
Cajlanská 255 902 01 Pezinok, Slovakia
Opening: Saturday May 27, 2023 from 3 p.m.
- 15:00 Opening of the exhibition
- 15:30 Curator's entrance
- 15:30 Kasha-phonics orchestra (children's program)
- 17.00 Children's express (children's program)
- 17:00 Fragments in the Orchard
- 17:30 VOJTIK
- 18:00 Kasha Potrohosh (performance)
- 19:30 Cavalenky (concert)
- 21:00 IAmNøt (concert)
- May 27, 2023 - April 28, 2024
What is Fragment for history and the present? How and what do we read in it?
A fragment, part, fraction or torso shows a body and thing injured, deformed, incomplete, imperfect, but also "beauty in disfigurement", an image of death, tragedy, revolution, eroticism, memento and absence. At the same time, it has the ability to influence our imagination, with the help of which we can complete the missing part, search for meaning when the whole is unknown.
Tibor Bartfay, Štefan Belohradský, Ján Fadrusz, Alina Ferdinandy, Juraj Gavula, Matej Gavula, Milota Havránková, Vladimír Havrilla, Tibor Honty, Rudolf Hornák, Julie Horová, Jozef Jankovič, Bohumil Kafka, Martin Kochan, Ján Koniarek, Jozef Kostka, Eduard Kudláč, Karol Lacko, Otis Laubert, Erna Masarovičová, Michal Moravčík, Milan Paštéka, Martin Piaček, Štefan Prokop, Ladislav Snopek, Milan Tittel, Dana Tomečková, Pavol Tóth, Alexander Trizuljak, Miro Trubač, Rudolf Uher a neznámi sochári alebo sochárky 18. až 20. storočia
- Curator: Vladimíra Büngerová
- Exhibition architectura: Matej Gavula
- Exhibition graphic design: Braňo Matis a Kristína Uličná