Tepláreň NAHLAS: Human rights for all?
Tepláreň NAHLAS is a series of public discussions on the topic of LGBTI+, which will be held in various places across Slovakia. The intention is to open a systematic public debate, but also to create an inspiring and stimulating background for the gradual sensitization of Slovak society towards the LGBTI+ community and other minorities.
Creative and cultural center Nová Cvernovka Račianska 78, 831 02 Bratislava (Building of the former SPŠCH chemical school)
The first of a series of discussions will take place on Monday, November 14 at 7:00 p.m. in Nová Cvernovka, entitled Human rights for all? Hosted by Zuzana Kovačič Hanzelová.
- Roman Samotný
- Bohunka Koklesová
- Roman Kvasnica
- Pohoda Visual Stage
- Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava
- Matej Bel Institute
- Nová Cvernovka
- Media partner: Denník N
- The VÚB Foundation is a partner of live culture in Nová Cvernovka.
- Supported using public funds by the Art Support Fund and the Bratislava City Foundation.
- We thank the Self-Governing Region of Bratislava for the trust in the establishment of Nova Cvernovka.
- The Orange Foundation is also a partner of the program.
- Thanks to bittner print for printing.