Summer Academy at Deutschkreutz castle
Barbara Lehmden, President of Schloß Deutschkreuz and doc. Ján Fekete cordially invites you to participate in the Summer Academy, which will take place in the historic premises of the Deutschkreutz castle.
Arrival on Sunday 10.7. from 4 p.m.
The March sun is slowly making us want to see the coming summer and with increasing confidence in a new freedom after the past restrictions caused by the corona, we have developed a nice program for the summer academy Schloss Deutschkreutz!
The venue is the splendid Renaissance castle, which was saved from deterioration by the artist and castle owner Anton Lehmden and lovingly restored until the end of his life.
Over the years it had become the center of his life and artist refuge and from 2005 to 2017 he headed his legendary summer academy here ... Where if not in this artist's castle could the suitable atmosphere be found to discover and bundle your own creative energies -> Enjoy Spend a Pannonian summer in Schloss Deutschkreutz, which with its historic vaulted studio, the harmonious arcade courtyard and the spacious park invites you to slow down.
Lector: Ján Fekete
- He studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava, the University of Applied Arts Vienna and the Academy of Fine Arts Munich, from which he received his diploma in 1990.
- Since 1990 he has been working as a lecturer at the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava, where he received his university lectureship in 1996. 1994–95 he had a teaching position at the MKL Visuelle Mediengestaltung, University of Applied Sciences Art, Vienna.
- Jan Fekete is one of the leading exponents of geometric and abstract tendencies in Slovak art. He works in Vienna and Bratislava.
Content of the course:
- Free painting (oil, acrylic, watercolor, drawing)
- On July 13th and Life drawing with a female model.
- The content of the course should be the dynamic examination of art and our subjective feelings and views. Such an exchange situation is an enrichment for all participants, which is supported by empathy and expands our wealth of experience. Experiences that we are happy to discuss further in the evening over a glass of wine. The goal is a tolerance of the form of expression and the perfection of the pictorial techniques.
- 400 €
Registration & Info:
Tel: + 43 (0) 699 11 863 207