14. 12. - 21. 12. 2018 | exhibition | Exhibition of works by students of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava who have worked under the guidance of the French designer Éric Jourdan in the Studio of the visiting professor during his teaching stay
13. 12. - 21. 12. 2018 | exhibition | The exhibition documents three years of KEGA project at the Department of Applied Art of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, which was to provide students with alternative methods of creation, research and teaching in materials and technologies in the context of history of ceramics, glass and jewelery
18. 10. 2018 | discussion | The theme of the discussion evening will be a reflection of the design approach in the context of the graduates of the Department of Visual Communication at the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava.
5. 10. – 28. 10. 2018 | exhibition | For the last 60-70 years, twice a year, School of Visual Arts hires their most prominent designers and artists, teachers at SVA, to create subway posters promoting the school. 64 of them can be seen in the MEDIUM Gallery
21. 9. - 30. 9. 2018 | exhibition | The Horror Aurum exhibition is a response to the theme of the International Biennale ŠperkStret 2018: Gold – the Aura of Rarity, an event stimulating discussion about gold as a metaphor for the value of studio jewellery
5. 9. – 16. 9. 2018 | exhibition | The exhibition Depper Down than Inside presents four distinctive practitioners from fine arts, design and architecture. They probe the permeability of the traditional disciplines and their methods of display, of mental structures and constructs
1. 8. - 26. 8. 2018 | exhibition | The "Constructive lyric" project by Mária Janušová aims to point out the line of contemporary visual art, whose work is characterized by a conceptual approach, the relevance of the form or the poetic expression of works.