Selection procedure: Head of the Department of Printmaking and Other Media
Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava Hviezdoslavovo sq. 18, 814 37 Bratislava announces a selection procedure in accordance with the Principles of the Selection Procedure for filling the positions of university teachers, art and researchers, professors and associate professors and positions of senior employees of the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava, which entered into force on 11 July 2005. to fill the position: Head of the Department of Printmaking and Other Media
The function is cumulated with the position of a university teacher at the relevant department.
- managerial and communication skills,
- defending a written concept of the department's activities and its development.
Required tender documentation:
- application to the EC (must contain personal data - name and surname, address, contact - e-mail, telephone, and the exact name of the position in which the candidate is interested),
- curriculum vitae,
- a written concept of the activities of the relevant department and its development in printed and electronic form (CD).
General conditions of admission:
- fulfillment of the required conditions for admission,
- complete submission of the required documentation for the tender,
- participation in the selection procedure (personal/online)
You can send the application with the required documentation and the necessary documents for the selection procedure by post, in person or in electronic form to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: March 2, 2021
Commencement of employment: April 2021
In Bratislava: February 2, 2021
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.