We are looking for a colleague for the International Office of AFAD!
Would you enjoy working with VŠVU students / foreign students? Do you like the international environment and do you communicate in English? Become part of the Foreign Affairs team and log in!
Erasmus + coordinator in the International Office of the Academy of Fine Arts
Your main job would be:
- administration of outgoing and incoming mobility within exchange programs (preparation of financial contracts; work in digital E + tools; work in AIS, etc.)
- responsibility for the agenda associated with Erasmus + placements for students and graduates (administration of mobilities; organization of Info Seminars; promotion of the program, etc.)
- preparation of inter-institutional contracts, orders, etc.
- support in surveying students' satisfaction with mobility abroad
- active participation and organization of events for foreign students
- various activities and tasks associated with the operation of the Foreign Dept. VŠVU
Everything has its advantages and benefits and therefore we offer you:
- 7.5 hours working time
- central location of the workplace
- English language course for employees
- opportunity to participate in trainings abroad
- 30 days holiday (for people over 33)
- At the same time, we would like you to meet the following criteria:
- good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- you are not discouraged from working on a computer
- flexibility, reliability, independence, punctuality
The position is suitable for graduates from the bachelor's degree.
Payment: 1000 euro
Expected start date:
May 3, 2021 (learning from April 12, 2021)
Send your CV and a short motivation letter in SJ and English, why you are interested in this position to: email@example.com by Sunday, March 14, 2021.
Applicants' online interviews will take place in the week of 22-26 March 2021.
We look forward to it!