Selection procedure - lecturer for teaching professional subjects in the study program Photography and New Media
Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava pursuant to § 77 par. 1 of Act no. 131/2002 Coll. on Higher Education Institutions, as amended, announces competitions for filling vacancies for university teachers in the position of lecturer
- University teacher in the position of lecturer for teaching professional subjects focused on technology and techniques of photography and photographic image processing in the study program Photography and New Media in the study field of Arts, with assignment at the Department of Photography and New Media.
Deadline for applications is: May 5, 2022
Start date: September 2022
- second or third degree higher education in the relevant field of study,
- teaching experience at least 3 years
- an overview of professional competence and pedagogical activities
- defending a written teaching concept.
Required tender documentation:
- VK application (must contain personal data - name, surname, address, contact - mail, telephone, and the exact name of the job in which the candidate is interested)
- professional curriculum vitae, with a detailed overview of previous professional experience or creative activity,
- an officially certified copy of the certificate of secondary education, resp. also third degree,
- extract from the criminal record not older than 3 months,
- brief portfolio of artistic, resp. scientific activity - in principle also electronically (CD or USB key)
- overview of pedagogical activities (length of pedagogical practice, names of taught subjects, etc.),
- written teaching concept in printed and electronic form (CD or other portable device).
- according to valid legal regulations of law no. 553/2003 on the remuneration of employees in the performance of work in the public interest t. j. according to a special scale of salary tariffs of university teachers, (in the range according to the tariff class - salary classification and years worked from EUR 1,008.50 to EUR 1,472.50.)
Further details on the call for tenders, conditions for admission and required tender dossier:
- The filling of the said position and function is carried out in connection with the approved number and structure of positions at the VŠVU.
- The competition shall verify the candidate's skills and expertise which are necessary or appropriate having regard to the nature of the duties to be performed by the staff member in the post or function for which the competition is being called.
- The tenderer is also required to submit:
a) affidavit on other employment relationships with universities located, resp. operating in the territory of the Slovak Republic concluded for the performance of the work of a university teacher, researcher and artist with the indication of the data on weekly working time (for the purposes of proving the fact according to § 74 paragraph 4 of the University Act),
b) a proposal for the presentation of professional, creative artistic or scientific activity and the proposed concept of the studio management in written and electronic form in the Slovak language.
- All required documentation for the tender, including the application for the tender, must be submitted in the Slovak language. In the case of documents proving education, acquisition of academic and scientific degrees and scientific degrees, these must be, in the case of documents issued in a country other than the Slovak Republic, officially certified in the prescribed manner (apostille) and officially submitted in the Slovak language. The documents must also be accompanied by a decision of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic on the recognition of foreign documents for the exercise of a regulated profession in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
In Bratislava on 8. 4. 2022
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.
rector of AFAD
Applications with the necessary documents are accepted by the AFAD personnel department