- Hviezdoslavovo nám. 18
814 37 Bratislava
Selection procedure: Head of the Department of visual commucation
Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava Hviezdoslavovo nám. 18, 814 37 Bratislava announces, in accordance with the Principles of the selection procedure for filling the positions of university teachers, artists and researchers, positions of professors and associate professors and positions of leading employees of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, which entered into force on 11. 7. 2005 function:
Deadline for applications: October 6, 2021
Start date: November 2021
- Head of the Department of Visual Communication
The function is cumulated with the position of a university teacher at the relevant department.
- managerial and communication skills,
- defending the written concept of the department's activities and its development.
Required tender documentation:
- application to the EC (must contain personal data - name, surname, address, contact - mail, telephone, and the exact name of the position in which the candidate is interested),
- curriculum vitae,
- extract from the criminal record not older than 3 months,
- a written concept of the activities of the relevant department and its development in printed and electronic form (CD).
General conditions of admission:
- fulfillment of the required conditions for admission,
- submission of the required documentation for the tender,
- personal participation in the competition.
The course of the selection procedure:
- presentation of the concept of the activities of the relevant department and its development (approx. 10 min.),
- discussion with the members of the commission and defense of the submitted concept of the activity of the relevant department and its development.
Applications with the necessary documents are accepted by the AFAD personnel department,
In Bratislava: 10. 9. 2021
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.
rector of AFAD