- Hviezdoslavovo nám. 18
814 37 Bratislava
Selection procedure - associate professors in the Cabinet of Drawings
Selection procedure - Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava pursuant to § 77 par. 1 of Act no. 131/2002 Coll. on Higher Education Institutions, as amended, announces competitions for filling vacancies for university teachers as associate professors in the Cabinet of Drawings
- University teacher in the position of associate professor for teaching the profile subject Drawing with a focus on the study program Graphics and other media in the field of study Art with inclusion in the Cabinet of Drawing.
- University teacher in the position of associate professor for leading the teaching of the professional subject Drawing in the study program Design and in the study program Architectural Creation in the study field of Arts, with placement in the Cabinet of Drawing.
Deadline for applications: June 20, 2022
Start date: September 2022
- completion of higher education II. Degree with the awarded artistic-pedagogical title or scientific-pedagogical title "associate professor" before 01.09.2020 or,
- completion of higher education III. Degree with the degree of artistic-pedagogical title or scientific-pedagogical title "associate professor" or,
- completion of higher education III. Degree, without the awarded artistic-pedagogical or scientific-pedagogical title of "associate professor". The candidate will prove the fulfillment of the criteria resulting from the required level of criteria for obtaining the title of associate professor at the University in the relevant field of Habilitation Procedure, which is assigned to the field of study to which the function is attached, which in the conditions of the University means that it must meet the Quantification Department of Arts with a focus on artistic activity: fine arts (Annex No. 4a) or design (Annex No. 2a) or architectural works (Annex No. 1a) or restoration works (Annex No. 3a).
- artistic-pedagogical practice lasting at least 3 years,
- participation in the tender,
- successful completion of the tender.
Required tender documentation:
- application to the VK (must contain personal data - name and surname, address, contact - mail, telephone, exact name of the job),
- curriculum vitae,
- an officially certified copy of the diploma II. or III. degree
- an officially certified copy of the decree awarding the applicant the title of art-pedagogical "associate professor", if the applicant has obtained this title,
- artistic, resp. scientific portfolio in print, resp. in electronic form,
- list of artistic and scientific-publishing activities,
- overview of artistic and pedagogical activities (length of pedagogical practice, supervision of final theses),
- an overview of the applicant's grant, project and organizational activities (research projects, conferences, workshops, etc.),
- the concept of studio management, resp. a professional subject in which he / she is to provide teaching at the University,
- other documents in accordance with the Principles of the Selection Procedure and the published notice of the selection procedure, (Annex No. 4a or 3a or 2a or 1a for applicants with the third level of education and without the awarded artistic-pedagogical title "associate professor).
- all required documents must be submitted in print and electronic form (eg CD carrier or USB key).
General conditions of admission:
- meeting the required admission conditions,
- complete submission of the required documentation for the tender,
- personal participation in the tender.
The course of the selection procedure:
- artistic presentation, resp. scientific and pedagogical activities (approx. 10 min.),
- presentation of the proposed teaching concept (approx. 10 min.),
- discussion with the members of the commission and defense of the presented teaching concept.
- according to valid legal regulations of law no. 553/2003 on the remuneration of employees in the performance of work in the public interest t. j. according to a special scale of salary tariffs of university teachers, (in the range according to the tariff class - salary classification and years worked from 1079, - Eur to 1581, - Eur.)
Further details on the call for tenders, admission conditions and required tender dossier:
- The filling of the said position and function is carried out in connection with the approved number and structure of positions at the AFAD.
- The competition shall verify the candidate's skills and expertise which are necessary or appropriate having regard to the nature of the duties to be performed by the staff member in the post or function for which the competition is being called.
- The selection procedure for the position of professor and the position of associate professor is also the selection procedure for the position of university teacher.
- The tenderer is also required to submit:
a) affidavit on other employment relationships with universities located, resp. operating in the territory of the Slovak Republic concluded for the performance of the work of a university teacher, researcher and artist with the indication of the data on weekly working time (for the purposes of proving the fact according to § 74 paragraph 4 of the University Act),
b) a proposal for the presentation of professional, creative artistic or scientific activity and the proposed concept of the studio management in written and electronic form in the Slovak language.
- All required documentation for the tender, including the application for the tender, must be submitted in the Slovak language. In the case of documents issued in a country other than the Slovak Republic, these must be officially certified in the prescribed manner (apostille) and officially submitted in the Slovak language. The documents must also be accompanied by a decision of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic on the recognition of foreign documents for the exercise of a regulated profession in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
In Bratislava on 22.04.2022
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.
rector of AFAD
Applications with the necessary documents are accepted by the AFAD personnel department
- Quantification criteria for the habilitation, Supplement no. 1 a - architecture DOCX, 18 KB
- Quantification criteria for the nomination of a professor, Supplement no. 2 - design DOCX, 17 KB
- Quantification criteria for the habilitation, Supplement no. 3 a - restoration DOCX, 17 KB
- Quantification criteria for the habilitation, Supplement no. 4 a - fine art DOCX, 18 KB