Selection procedure - assistant to the head of the studio in the study program Design
Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava pursuant to § 77 par. 1 of Act no. 131/2002 Coll. on Higher Education Institutions, as amended, announces tenders for filling a vacancy
University teacher in the position of assistant head of the studio for teaching the compulsory subject Interior Design Studio in the study program Design in the field of study Art, with assignment to the Department of Design.
Deadline for applications: 5. 5. 2022
- second or third degree higher education in the relevant field of study,
- teaching practice welcome
- overview of artistic, resp. scientific and pedagogical activities,
- defending a written teaching concept.
Required tender documentation:
- VK application (must contain personal data - name, surname, address, contact - mail, telephone, and the exact name of the job in which the candidate is interested)
- curriculum vitae,
- an officially certified copy of the certificate of secondary education, resp. third degree,
- extract from the criminal record not older than 3 months,
- brief portfolio of artistic, resp. scientific activity - in principle also electronically (CD or other portable device),
- overview of pedagogical activities (length of pedagogical practice, names of taught subjects, etc.),
- written teaching concept in printed and electronic form (CD or other portable device).
General conditions of admission:
- meeting the required admission conditions,
- complete submission of the required documentation for the tender,
- personal participation in the tender.
The course of the selection procedure:
- artistic presentation, resp. scientific and pedagogical activities (approx. 10 min.),
- presentation of the proposed teaching concept (approx. 10 min.),
- discussion with the members of the commission and defense of the proposed teaching concept.
- according to valid legal regulations of law no. 553/2003 on the remuneration of employees in the performance of work in the public interest t. j. according to a special scale of salary tariffs of university teachers, (in the range according to the number of years of experience and the amount of working hours from EUR 1008.50 to EUR 1373.50)
Further details on the call for tenders, conditions for admission and required tender dossier:
- The filling of the said position and function is carried out in connection with the approved number and structure of positions at the AFAD.
- The competition shall verify the candidate's skills and expertise which are necessary or appropriate having regard to the nature of the duties to be performed by the staff member in the post or function for which the competition is being called.
- The tenderer is also required to submit:
a) affidavit on other employment relationships with universities located, resp. operating in the territory of the Slovak Republic concluded for the performance of the work of a university teacher, researcher and artist with the indication of the data on weekly working time (for the purposes of proving the fact according to § 74 paragraph 4 of the University Act),
b) a proposal for the presentation of professional, creative artistic or scientific activity and the proposed concept of the studio management in written and electronic form in the Slovak language.
- All required documentation for the tender, including the application for the tender, must be submitted in the Slovak language. In the case of documents proving education, acquisition of academic and scientific degrees and scientific degrees, these must be, in the case of documents issued in a country other than the Slovak Republic, officially certified in the prescribed manner (apostille) and officially submitted in the Slovak language. The documents must also be accompanied by a decision of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic on the recognition of foreign documents for the exercise of a regulated profession in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
In Bratislava on April 8, 2022
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.
rector of AFAD
Applications with the necessary documents are accepted by the AFAD personnel department