Head of the AFAD Academic Library
Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava Hviezdoslavovo nám. 18, 814 37 Bratislava lists
in accordance with the Principles of the selection procedure for filling the positions of university teachers, art and researchers, the positions of professors and associate professors and the positions of senior employees of the Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava, which entered into force on 11 July 2005,
- Head of the VŠVU Academic Library
Deadline for applications is: May 2, 2022
Start date: September 2022
- Secondary education in the humanities,
- 3 years of experience in the field or a related field,
- managerial and communication skills,
- knowledge of a foreign language is welcome,
- defending the written concept of the activities of the Academic Library.
Required tender documentation:
- application for inclusion in the competition,
- curriculum vitae,
- extract from the criminal record - not older than 3 months,
- proof of completed education
- a written concept of the activities of the Academic Library and its development in printed and electronic form (CD).
The course of the selection procedure:
- presentation of the concept of the Academic Library's activities (approx. 10 min.),
- discussion with the members of the commission and defense of the submitted concept of the activities of the Academic Library and its development.
Applications with the necessary documents are accepted by the VŠVU personnel department,
Hviezdoslavovo nám.18, 814 37 Bratislava.
In Bratislava, April 4, 2022
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesova, PhD.
rector of VŠVU