Selection procedures – Heads of Departments
Rector of the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava pursuant to Principles of the selection procedure for filling the positions of university teachers, artistic and research workers, the positions of professors and docents and the positions of senior employees of the Academy of Fine Arts in Bratislava, announces competitions for filling the position:
- Head of the Department of Architecture
- Head of the Department of Intermedia
- Head of the Department of Sculpture, Object, Installation
The function is cumulated with the position of a university teacher at the relevant department.
Deadline for applications: August 5, 2022
Commencement of employment: September 2022
- managerial and communication skills,
- defending a written concept of the department's activities and its development.
Required tender documentation:
- application to the EC (must contain personal data - name and surname, address, contact - e-mail, telephone, and the exact name of the position in which the candidate is interested),
- curriculum vitae,
- extract from the criminal record not older than 3 months,
- a written concept of the activities of the relevant department and its development in printed and electronic form (USB).
General conditions of admission:
- fulfillment of the required conditions for admission,
- complete submission of the required documentation for the tender,
- personal participation in the selection procedure.
- presentation of the concept of the activity of the relevant department and its development (approx. 15 min.),
- discussion with members of the commission and defense of the presented concept of the activity of the relevant department and its development.
Bratislava: 7. 7. 2022
Doc. Mgr. Bohunka Koklesová, PhD.
rector of AFAD